This is a six week instructor taught program for beginner archers designed to improve and refine the correct form and fundamentals of the sport. The goal is to get shooters grouping and scoring within the six week period, which will allow individuals to see and track progress as their time in the class continues. You will gain confidence, team building, interpersonal skills, and to establish a lifetime interest in the sport of archery. After completing the class all archers are welcome to advance on to Intermediate Archery or to join the Team Archery Only Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) club!
- Instructor Training
- $150.00 for 6 Classes
- Register and pay online 24 hrs in advance. No exceptions
- 6 Class Punch Card System (receive cards at class)
- You have 8 weeks starting the day you register for you first class to complete the 6 week session.
- Equipment Provided by Archery Only
- Please call as we are building interest in the class
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for full refund
After clicking on a date below, put a check in the box below the calendar to proceed.
You will receive and email afterwards with logon info so you can change your class times if needed.